Australian Signpost Maths NSW 9.3 Value Pack
The Australian Signpost Mathematics New South Wales series addresses the NSW Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum.
This new series continues the Signpost tradition of expanding students’ ability in a broad range of mathematical skills while emphasising problem-solving and working mathematically.
- a complete year’s work with full coverage of the new Australian Curriculum NSW syllabus
- a flexible structure with carefully graded exercises, colour-coded to indicate level of difficulty
- full technological integration, with reference to GeoGebra activities across the series and Pearson eBook 3.0 resources
- integration of a broad range of mathematical skills, expanding students’ ability to problem solve, work mathematically and investigate
- diagnostic tests, chapter review and cumulative review components in every chapter.
This Value Pack includes the Student Textbook and Homework Program at a reduced price.
|Year Level||Year 9|
|Date of Publication||2013|