National English Skills 7 Workbook (Print & Digital)
This rich and innovative full-colour workbook comprises skills-based units that address all strands of the Australian Curriculum - Language, Literature and Literacy.
Written by some of Australia’s leading authors, this lively, student-friendly book provides eighteen skills-based units covering a wide range of popular topics.
- builds comprehension strategies, spelling and vocabulary development, and an understanding of grammar and language
- focuses on the concepts of culture, identity and context throughout
- provides high-interest literary, non-literary and media texts for appreciation, understanding and analysis
- explores the structures and language features of all kinds of texts, including persuasive and visual texts
- offers opportunities for students to apply their skills to create their own written, spoken and multimodal texts
- addresses the cross-curriculum priorities outlined in the curriculum.
The workbook comes with 15 months access to an interactive digital version at Macmillan's digital home, OneStopDigital. You will receive an access code with your print workbook.
Digital only access is also available.
1. Texts – purpose and audience
2. Texts and contexts
3. Narrative texts
6. How well do you spell?
7. Looking at the movies
8. The Dreaming and beyond
9. Words in action
10. Multimedia texts
11. Understanding the novel
12. Poets paint word pictures
13. The short story
16. Let’s punctuate
18. Oral communication
|Year Level||Year 7|
|Date of Publication||2011|