Pearson Science NSW 10 Teacher Companion
Pearson Science New South Wales Teacher Companions save you time in implementing the new AC for NSW syllabus. Pearson has done the work for the Year 7-10 New South Wales teachers by comprehensively supporting you in the Teacher Companion. Help cater for a diversity of learners with hundreds of teaching and learning strategies, as well as extension activities and support for practical activities. These learning strategies include support for student-designed investigations, additional varied skill level activities, as well as learning strategies that specifically target Learning Across the Curriculum areas, such as literacy and numeracy support.
The Pearson Science NSW series includes content and activities presented within the context of the three NSW Syllabus strands: Knowledge and Understanding, Working Scientifically and Learning Across the Curriculum. Content identified as ‘Additional’ in the NSW syllabus has been clearly differentiated from core content and is carefully placed in the flow of content.
- Content written by teachers for teachers to ensure it is 'classroom ready'
- Presents full student book pages with a wealth of surrounding teacher support
- Pulls the whole series together through resource boxes and explanations
- Clear references to what content from the NSW Syllabus each chapter is covering
- Suggests learning strategies and provides easy lesson preparation and implementation, aligned to the NSW Syllabus
- Includes answers (or fully worked solutions) to all of the student book and activity book questions
- Hundreds of teaching and learning strategies
- Support for student-designed investigations
- Additional varied skill level activities
- Extension activities and support for practical activities
- Learning strategies that specifically target Learning Across the Curriculum areas, such as literacy and numeracy support
- Extension activities and additional support activities to suit varied skill levels
- Extensive support for practical activities, including support for Student-Design Investigations
- Literacy and numeracy support
|Year Level||Year 10|
|Date of Publication||09/10/2014|