ScienceWorld 7 AC Edition: Print & Digital (Available to Order)
Developing deep understandings
The new edition of this leading series includes full coverage of required knowledge, science as a human endeavour, skills and the general capabilities set out in the new curriculum. Yet the outstanding features that have made ScienceWorld a pre-eminent series in schools are all retained.
ScienceWorld 7 caters for a variety of student needs and learning styles, and has a proven formula to engage students in active learning of science. The accessible content, investigations and experiments encourage students to make connections between science in the classroom and real-world contexts.
ScienceWorld benefits include:
- unit-based approach, with content supported by extensive activities
- reading level suitable for the average student
- clear explanation
Included in each student book is an access code to Macmillan's digital home, onestopdigital.com.au (valid for 15 months from activation).
onestopdigital.com.au sets a new standard in online support for teachers and students including:
- an interactive digital version of ScienceWorld 7
- drag-and-drop activities, videos, animations, interactive crosswords
- online tests to support revision of topics
- other great resources.
- 1 Working in a laboratory
- 2 Science skills - Doing a project
- 3 Forces
- 4 The living world
- 5 Earth in space
- 6 Separating mixtures
- 7 Living places
- 8 Using magnets
- 9 Consumer science
- 10 How things work
- 11 Earth’s resources
|Year Level||Year 7|
|Date of Publication||2011|